PDA

View Full Version : Windows Forms and IC

jakovn
October 15, 2008, 23:25:44
Is there a sample how to use Windows Forms instead of MFC with IC

Stefan Geissler
October 16, 2008, 13:27:26
Yes. Many of them. Please have a look into the VB 7 and higher and C# Directories of the sample directory of your IC Imaging Control installation path. Please consider, the Windows Forms are not used with the IC Classlibary, but with the IC .NET control.

jakovn
October 17, 2008, 13:51:44
I tried adding dll in c++ as described for c# but I get a lot of errors compiling. I will stick with Classlibrary at the moment. Thanks!

Stefan Geissler
October 17, 2008, 14:10:05
Hi,

Please use the IC Imaging Control .NET Control in C#. Please do not use the C++ classlibrary in C#.

Hans
January 7, 2009, 19:33:17
Is it possible to use the IC .NET Component in a C++ Application with Windows Forms? I think this what jakovn wanted to now an I would like to know it too.

Stefan Geissler
January 8, 2009, 12:12:08
Good question, but yes, this should work. I never tried this, but there is no reason, why it should not be used in C++ Windows Forms.

Hans
January 10, 2009, 18:32:47
Well, this ist what the compiler says if I add the IC .NET Component to the Toolbox and drop a ICImagingControl into an empty form in VS2008:

Fehler 1 error C3699: "^": Diese Referenzierung kann nicht für den Typ "System::ComponentModel::Container" verwendet werden. c:\..\Form1.h 75

#pragma region Windows Form Designer generated code
void InitializeComponent(void)
{
TIS::Imaging::FrameHandlerSink^ frameHandlerSink1 = (gcnew TIS::Imaging::FrameHandlerSink());
this->icImagingControl1 = (gcnew TIS::Imaging::ICImagingControl()); //Line 75
(cli::safe_cast<System::ComponentModel::ISupportInitialize^ >(this->icImagingControl1))->BeginInit();
this->SuspendLayout();

In VS2003 it seems to work, but I get a System.Exception "IC Imaging Control is not licensed to be used on your computer!". How do I add the License?

Stefan Geissler
January 12, 2009, 16:23:51
I found the same error as you. We removed the references to the 1.0 framework in VS 2005 and then the application could be compiled and executed.

Please click on your project, select "References". In the refrences list click on all double entries and have a look on their version (right side). Remove all of them, that do not have version 2 or higher.

Hans
January 13, 2009, 17:55:18
This works, thank you.