PDA

View Full Version : ROI like IC Capture

speedo
September 10, 2008, 15:04:41
Hi,
i use the DMK41BF02 and Visual Studio 2008.
To this day, i used IC Capture 2.0 to get the 4 ROI values x,y,w and h.
I need this 4 values for an other program.

So... I want to extend DemoApp_vc8 for the result to get and save the 4 values of a ROI.

In conclusion, I want to start a program. After that I draw the ROI. After that, I will save the 4 values "x,y,w,h".
Have somebody a idea?

Thanks much,
Carsten

Stefan Geissler
September 10, 2008, 17:25:22
Hello Carsten,

I would use the OverlayBitmap for drawing a rectangle on the live video. While drawing the rectangle, you will receive its mouse coordinates.

Please keep in mind to draw the rectangle again with the dropout color before drawing it with the new mouse position, otherwise the old rectangle wont be deleted.

speedo
September 12, 2008, 11:14:33
Hi Stefan, I found the "moveable crosshairs" picture on this forum. To take with the mouse 4 points on the picture and after that I can see the coordinates of the 4 points that will be the best resolution for me.

Can you help me please to realize that. The OverlayBitmap Examples explain how i can set a rectangle/text/etc. on the image. But this coordinates are hard coded. I will take the position of the 4 coordinates with the mouse.

By the way, where I find these checkboxes? I will add a button beside the right checkbox. You see the checkboxes on the enclosed image.

Thanks much, Carsten

speedo
September 25, 2008, 09:26:54
I finished my work on the part to draw crosshairs on the screen.
For people they are interested at:
I used the WM LeftButtonClicked Method. With this function I get the point in the window. After that I drew a crosshair on the point position with the overlay-Example.