PDA

View Full Version : Demo exes work, sample projects do not work

danjx
June 6, 2008, 22:10:54
I have IC_Control v1.41. We developed and app with it four years ago. Today, I wanted to make a small change to the app, but it did not recognize the camera. I then went to the bin folder for the IC_Control (C:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 1.41) and tried DemoApp.exe, DCamDemo.exe, DCAMDemoApp.exe, and FirstApp.exe and they all recognized the camera. I then tried the VB6 sample apps, but non of them recognize my camera (Sony DCR-PC1) which shows in the Video Source properties dropdown as "Microsoft DV Camera and VCR".

I'm using Windows XP Sp2. I installed IC_Control Professional with serial number (no errors noted). This is not the original development machine used four years ago.

Could someone clue me in what I am missing?

Stefan Geissler
June 9, 2008, 09:21:02
Hi,

If you have IC Imaging Control Professional, then I suggest to uninstall your current installation and reinstall it from your original CD ROM. I think, the problem is solved with this.

danjx
June 10, 2008, 06:46:00
Hi,

If you have IC Imaging Control Professional, then I suggest to uninstall your current installation and reinstall it from your original CD ROM. I think, the problem is solved with this.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
-Dan