PDA

View Full Version : tisudshl.h

timjencar
April 30, 2008, 22:10:52
I have downloaded IC Imaging Control 3.0 (C++). I have run the .exe. I have opened the .sln file and run the project in Debug mode. I have recieved an error "Cannot open include file: 'tisudshl.n'..."

I have looked for this file and cannot find it anywhere.

Can someone help me get this project running?

Sascha Schmidt
May 2, 2008, 11:54:44
Hi timjencar,

the tisudshl.h is at "...\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 3.0\classlib\include".

Which sample did you try?

timjencar
May 2, 2008, 19:26:05
My original instalation did not install the classlib directory and files. I went to a different link on the site and downloaded IC Imaging Control version 3.0.6.1 and it installed the classlib directory which contained the file. So... that problem has been fixed... I then needed DShow.h and obtained that by installing the DirectX SDK. Know, my problem is geting the yhing to compile.

I am getting a error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'

Thanks for the assistance

Stefan Geissler
May 5, 2008, 09:52:26
This is a problem of the sequence of include directories in the compiler settings. Please move the include directory for the DirectShow SDK down, until the PVOID64 error disappears.

I am very sorry, Microsoft created some inconsistent SDK files, thus the error occurs.

timjencar
May 6, 2008, 14:48:48
OK, got the library problems fixes and it opens up and runs. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. I wanted to look at this examle to see how the GUI was displaying the video.

All I need is to is display the video from a camera on my LAN directly on my GUI built in C++. What I am looking for here is...

What C++ structure do I declare/ give a name to / set a size / set a location / set the IP address to pull from / then add to my frame?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stefan Geissler
May 6, 2008, 14:59:59
Tim

as discussed in the Live ****:
If the camera has no WDM driver (what I believe), then you can only use it with a CHTMLView control in your GUI:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/42h6dke4.aspx

speedo
August 12, 2008, 12:10:02
At the CD Version ist the "tisudshl.h" available.