PDA

View Full Version : License fails

ctacke
December 20, 2007, 00:57:42
I purchased a camera and installed the IC Imaging Control software. All samples work just fine, but if I create a new project (Studio 2008, C#) when I run, it immediately throws an exception saying the controls are not registered on my PC. What am I missing?

ctacke
December 20, 2007, 01:10:46
Solved it my following the instructions here (http://www.theimagingsourceforums.com/showthread.php?t=319530).

Since I'm using the control in a class library without a Form it was slightly different - you have to wrap the license context creation and save around the creation of the control.

Stefan Geissler
December 20, 2007, 10:07:11
Hi,

For using the IC Imaging Control .NET component in a classlibrary are already posts in this forum. You are right, you must implement the License container.

Also the current IC 3.0.5 can be used in VS 2008 in Windows XP, but not in Windows Vista. You will receive a nice, but weird error message. The next version of IC will be fully compatible.

If you plan to implement the IC component in a classlibrary, please contact me directly at support@imagingcontrol.com, because the information in the other threads regarding license problems are not complete.