View Full Version : MV Dev. Kit 3.0 & Visual C++.NET 2005

September 27, 2007, 14:22:32

I'm just trying to implement the MV Smart Control with VC++/CLI. I'm successful in placing the control on a Form and its possible to add a member and to compile and run it.
But when I change a automatically added member function and I want to enter the form editor again I alway get this error message:
C++ CodeDOM parser error: Line: 61, Column: 46 --- Type expected

bei Microsoft.VisualC.CppCodeParser.OnMethodPopulateSt atements(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.CodeDom.CodeMemberMethod.get_Statements()
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCod eDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationM anager manager, CodeTypeDeclaration declaration)
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDom DesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationM anager manager)
bei Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDo m.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSer ializationManager serializationManager)
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDe signerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)

What about the automatic created member class which was createt in earlier versions like VC++ 7.1 with non managed code and the embedded CreateControl(...) ?

Can anybody help me?

Marc Cymontkowski
November 12, 2007, 20:20:18
Hello Michael,

Version 3.1 includes a sample application for VC++.NTE 2005 and also a small readme about the problem and how to work around it.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski