PDA

View Full Version : MV Dev. Kit 3.0 & Visual C++.NET 2005

Unregistered
September 27, 2007, 14:22:32
Hello,

I'm just trying to implement the MV Smart Control with VC++/CLI. I'm successful in placing the control on a Form and its possible to add a member and to compile and run it.
1.-->>
But when I change a automatically added member function and I want to enter the form editor again I alway get this error message:
C++ CodeDOM parser error: Line: 61, Column: 46 --- Type expected
Ausblenden

bei Microsoft.VisualC.CppCodeParser.OnMethodPopulateSt atements(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.CodeDom.CodeMemberMethod.get_Statements()
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCod eDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationM anager manager, CodeTypeDeclaration declaration)
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDom DesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationM anager manager)
bei Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDo m.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSer ializationManager serializationManager)
bei System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDe signerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)

2.-->>
What about the automatic created member class which was createt in earlier versions like VC++ 7.1 with non managed code and the embedded CreateControl(...) ?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Michael

Marc Cymontkowski
November 12, 2007, 20:20:18
Hello Michael,

Version 3.1 includes a sample application for VC++.NTE 2005 and also a small readme about the problem and how to work around it.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski