PDA

View Full Version : MV Mux

Manuel
July 13, 2007, 14:56:37
Hello...

I have a problem with the MV Mux Filter. I can not find a Filter to show two avi-movies. When I try to connect the renderer, everytime i becam an error. CAN NOT FIND A INTERMEDIATE FILTER!!! Can anybody help me???

Thank you in advance...

Manuel

Marc Cymontkowski
July 14, 2007, 16:27:57
Hi Manuel,

There is no MontiVision Mux Filter. Can you please post a picture of the configuration you use (Menu --> File --> Save As Image ...)?

Thanks!

Marc Cymontkowski

Manuel
July 16, 2007, 08:26:45
Hello Marc

Thank you for your fast response. Sorry, the correct name of the filter is: AVI Mux.

Best regards

Manuel

Marc Cymontkowski
July 16, 2007, 08:35:13
Hi Manuel,

The AVI Mux is used to write video to an AVI and then to file like this:

Video -> AVI Mux -> File Writer

To view that video, this sort of graph is used:

File Source -> AVI Splitter -> Video Decoder -> Video Renderer

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

Manuel
July 16, 2007, 09:06:08
Hi Marc

It's a pity that the filter is not to use for overlay two avi files. Have you a idea, to resolve this problem. Maybe there is a filter to do this?

Best regards

Manuel

Marc Cymontkowski
July 16, 2007, 09:09:01
Hi Manuel,

Can please describe a bit more detailed what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks!

Marc

Manuel
July 16, 2007, 09:35:53
Hi Marc

I should like to do overlay two avi files. The one avi-file is a simple flight szene and zhe other avi file is a szene with smoke on black background. The resolution its should, the black background should be transparent and the two avi files or mpeg files(its never mind) should be one flight-szene with smoke.
Sorry for my bad english. I hope you, that will do for explanation.

Best regards

Manuel

Marc Cymontkowski
July 16, 2007, 09:52:42
Hi,

You can use the Video Mixing Renderer 9 for such a task. You would connect a still image (black) to input 0 and the videos to input 1 and 2. Using the VMR Wrapper control you can then set the transparent color and the video rectangles on the Video mixing Renderer.

Please have a look at the VMR Control sample application.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

Manuel
July 16, 2007, 11:19:18
Hello Marc

Thank you for your fast help. I try to work with it. I give you a response, if does
work.

Best regards

Manuel