PDA

View Full Version : Back focus for DMK21AF04?

Gasman
May 2, 2007, 17:26:16
Hi Stefan
I am interested in trying some spectroscopy with my camera and have been advised by the diffraction grating makers to ask Imaging Solutions what the `back focus distance` is for my DMK21AF04 to get the correct focus to grating distance and I wondered if you had this info avalable please?.
Many thanks
Steve

Stefan Geissler
May 4, 2007, 10:07:25
Steve,

I asked my hardware colleagues but they are not 100% sure about the term "back focus distance". They asked me whether you mean "back focal length/distance":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_length

All our cameras are based on the international standard C-mount and thus the back focal length is 17.526mm.

Gasman
May 4, 2007, 23:24:17
Thanks for the reply Stefan
I now gather it was actually the C and CS distances they referred to which is 17mm and 12mm respectively,sorted.
Cheers
Steve;)

Dr.musa Ndukeki
May 15, 2007, 19:00:52
I have the problem with fileTX32DLL

Stefan Geissler
May 16, 2007, 08:17:38
Dear Dr. Mus Ndukeki,

I suppose you wrote in the wrong forum.

harjitgulati
August 15, 2007, 07:13:18
hi i m harjit gulati. i hav to ask some question. how i creat thread?

Sascha Schmidt
August 16, 2007, 17:01:41
Hallo harjitgulati,

in Order to create a thread in This forum, you have to go into the accordant forum and click on the"New Thread" - Button in the left bottom corner.
Then type an expedient title into the "Title"-Text field and describe your problem in the "Message"-Text box.

Creating a thread in c# or VB.Net is done in the following way:

private delegate void CallBackDelegate1();
private CallBackDelegate1 Func1;

System.Threading.Thread t = new System.Threading.Thread(new ThreadStart( Func1 ));
t.Start(); Please refer to MSDN for a detailed description.