PDA

View Full Version : Can't have working fine my camera...

isramirez
April 28, 2007, 16:25:03
Hello,

This is Israel Ramirez from Mexico City too :) I received my DBK21AF04-AS yesterday and i was very happy with it until i found the video i was getting from the camera was not in soft motion when the Auto checkbox for Gain and Exposure was not checked on :( I also received a lot of messages with a leged like this "video not received from camera, try to reconnect or select another video format"

All the above was solved when i activated again the Auto for the Gain/Exposure but i think this is not a solution because most of the time those parameters requires a specific value depending of the picture target (moon, saturn, jupiter)

Have someone faced a problem like this? Could you please help?

Thanks!
Israel

Stefan Geissler
April 30, 2007, 08:51:23
Hi Israel,

This is interesting. If you use a laptop with Intel T2400 dual core or higher CPU, then please download and install the "FireWire Performance Manager" from http://www.imagingcontrol.com/downloads/tools/ .

I would like to know what happens, if you disable all automatics and set the exposure time to 1/32 second. Does IC Capture show a soft motion video or does it hang?

Another question: Does your DBK show sliders for whitebalance red and blue, if not, please send an email to support@imagingcontrol.com. I would like to send a matching firmwareupdate to you.

isramirez
April 30, 2007, 20:58:02
Hi Stefan,

I would like to know what happens, if you disable all automatics and set the exposure time to 1/32 second. Does IC Capture show a soft motion video or does it hang?

You are correct the above point is solved, Thanks!

Another question: Does your DBK show sliders for whitebalance red and blue, if not, please send an email to support@imagingcontrol.com. I would like to send a matching firmwareupdate to you.

No, those sliders are not present, i will send that email :D

Thank you so much!
Israel

Stefan Geissler
May 2, 2007, 09:04:46
Hi Israel,

the firmware update has been sent to you!

isramirez
May 20, 2007, 21:46:58
Thank you so much Stefan,

Now it is working fine :)