PDA

View Full Version : Feature request ...

Rainer
April 13, 2007, 23:59:07
... for IC Capture

Hi,

In IC Capture I can open some slider bars for controlling features by pressing 2 keys like Ctrl+1 opens the "Main Toolbar", Ctrl+2 opens the "Device Bar"

As IC Capture detects the camera at start up automatically why not implement a key press in order to " Show All Supported Bars " with the key combination

Ctrl+B would " Show All Supported Bars " :D

In that way with 2 key presses I have all bars I need for a certain camera type :D

What do you think ?

Stefan Geissler
April 16, 2007, 09:51:20
Hi Rainer,

Thank you for your idea. We discussed it and will check, how to implement this in the next IC Capture version.

marsel60
June 3, 2007, 10:16:04
Stefan, since this is a post for feature request.... why do not change/add the integration time slide bar with an input field were a user can decide and use a custom exp. time? I think there are no problems on CCD since it's electronic shutter is software indipendent and can accept any time a customer need. Another solution would be an integration time slider but with increments more short like e.g. 50ms or 100ms. In this way we can choose more and more integration times than now. ;)
Best regards from Italy
-Marco

Rainer
June 6, 2007, 17:36:10
... Another solution would be an integration time slider but with increments more short like e.g. 50ms or 100ms. In this way we can choose more and more integration times than now. ;)
Best regards from Italy
-Marco

Hi Marco,

That is a good idea but steps of 50 or 100ms is too long. They could easily go down to steps of 1millisecond or any minimum ms step that the electronic allows.

From my Lumenera camera I know that a certain step is there. Why ? have nor investigated it.

Rainer
August 30, 2007, 22:21:25
Hi,

Any news about a new upgrade of ICCaptureAS for Astronomers ?