PDA

View Full Version : How to lauch membuffercollection?

Toan
March 4, 2007, 16:58:05
Hi!

I use the program Membuffercollection provided by IC Imaging Control 3.0.
But when I debug the sample, I cannot see any of my devices connected to my computer! What I have to do?!

Stefan Geissler
March 5, 2007, 09:18:45
Hi Toan,

What devices do you use? Are the devices listed by the "DemoApp"? Do you devices use WDM driver? Are you working with IC Imaging Control Pro / Trial or TIS (standard)?

Toan
March 5, 2007, 10:02:22
I'm using a frame grabber (Dazzle).
Yes the devices listed by the "DemoApp.
I'm working standard IC Imaging Control Pro with a product key, my university provide me that.

Stefan Geissler
March 5, 2007, 14:10:31
Hi Toan,

Please do not answer on my post in the .NET Thread. I will give you the answer here.

IC Imaging Control TIS (standard) is able to open The Imaging Source video capture devices only. This software is provided with The Imaging Source video capture devices free of charge. IC Imaging Control professional is able to open all video capture devices driven by a WDM stream class driver. The pre-compiled samples that are delivered with IC Imaging Control standard have been compiled with IC Imaging Control professional, therefore the precompiled samples can open all devices, while applications compiled with the standard version cannot. If you want to open any WDM stream class driver driven video capture devices, you need to purchase IC Imaging Control professional.

The Dazzle is no The Imaging Source video capture device. It is built by another company.
I hope, this answers your question.