PDA

View Full Version : Potential Customer Quesition

zwzhang28
August 30, 2006, 20:33:55
This message was post here because the email form directed me here.

We are recommanded to your product and want to give it try. But before that, we want to clear a few things:

1. Dose it work with .Net 2.0, and VS 2005? Our application is already half done, so this is important. From the feature list, we saw you only support .Net 1.1 (In fact, it said VS2003). IDE does not matter, but it MUST BE .NET 2.0.

2. We guess it is a .NET wrapper over MS DirectX/DirectShow API, is it correct?

3. We use C#, C++ as our development languages.

Thank you!

Stefan Geissler
August 31, 2006, 09:02:31
Hello

1. Dose it work with .Net 2.0, and VS 2005? Our application is already half done, so this is important. From the feature list, we saw you only support .Net 1.1 (In fact, it said VS2003). IDE does not matter, but it MUST BE .NET 2.0.
Yes it does.

2. We guess it is a .NET wrapper over MS DirectX/DirectShow API, is it correct?
Yes, you are right. But there is still some more functionallity than only access a video capture device. IC Imaging Control gives you simple access to the image data.

3. We use C#, C++ as our development languages.
In C# you can use the IC Imaging Control .NET component. For C++ we recommend to use the IC Imaging Control Classlibrary.

You can download a trial version of IC Imaging Control from the following link:
http://www.1394imaging.com/en/products/software/windows_sdks/icimagingcontrol/overview/

The .NET 2005 C++ class library files are not included in the trial version. I suggest to send a email to support@imagingcontrol.com, so the setup for these files can be sent directly to you.

zwzhang28
August 31, 2006, 17:15:19
Thanks a lot for your answers.

I know i should not post it here. But we will appreciate it, if you could tell us a little more about the Run Time liccese.

I can not find a clear statement on your website about the price of the runtime license. And how would you manage it? What kind of report we need to send to you? How often we have to do it?

Thanks

Stefan Geissler
September 1, 2006, 11:13:33
Please contact us through sales@theimagingsource.com or support@imagingcontrol.com.