PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Astronomy Products Support Forum

Webmaster
August 30, 2006, 09:36:16
This is the official support and discussion forum for all The Imaging Source astronomy products (FireWire cameras and software) that are sold on:

http://www.astronomycameras.com

There are members of The Imaging Source support team (US and EU based) who are dedicated to answering all questions in a timely manor.

Before posting a new thread, we kindly ask you to search this forum, as in due course, many questions will already have been answered.

Thank you in advance.

Gasman
January 11, 2007, 00:09:04
Hi Imaging Source
Just noticed the forum after buying one of your excellent DMK21AF04.AS cameras and I wish you well with it.
I would very much look forward to some sort of tutorial/handbook for these cameras and IC Capture as the help files leave a few questions unanswered.
Cheers
Steve:cool:

Stefan Geissler
January 11, 2007, 14:50:41
Steve,

Thank you for your wishes.

Please let me know, which questions are open, I will try to answer then. You may open a new thread for this.

[1ponders]
January 13, 2007, 13:33:59
G'day Gasman, funny seeing you here :)

Hello Stefan, I'm looking forward to finding out all about these great little cameras. As with Steve, I have the DMK21AF04.AS

Cheers
Paul

Stefan Geissler
January 16, 2007, 08:06:45
Paul,

Welcome! If you have an questions, ideas etc, please let me know!

marsel60
February 15, 2007, 21:07:53
I'd like to say "buona fortuna" (good luck) to this forum too. My name is Marco, I live in Italy and I'm a DMK fan!!! Really a good camera for astronomy amateurs. :)
I tried them in planetary and deep sky objects... nice results!
Greetings to all of you.... ciao (bye)

Stefan Geissler
February 16, 2007, 08:31:09
Hi Marco,

Welcome :-)