PDA

View Full Version : Using MV Playlist Source in Workbench

GuyWithDogs
August 6, 2006, 17:35:13
I've downloaded the demo and I'm eventually interested in using it with Delphi and C++/C#, but I started playing with the Workbench as an intro.

I was trying out the Playlist Source. Seems easy enough - dropped a MV Playlist Source onto the surface, right-clicked and selected Properties.

Except that I can't get more than one media file in my list. I can't do an Add Folder - it never returns any values into the dialog.

If I use the single file, do an Apply List and then Render, I do get a graph and it does play. But I was wanting to try several files, and ideally several files that are of different types and sizes - say a silent MPEG-1 followed by an AVI followed by a WMV.

Can the Playlist Source do that?

Marc Cymontkowski
August 7, 2006, 08:35:16
Hi,

MV Playlist Source works with files of same type and size.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

k.dost
May 24, 2007, 16:35:40
I tried the same thing, using two MPEGS 352x288@25. Unfortunately, playback stops after the first file. I can use the slider in the status bar of the Montivision Workbench to move to the second file and make it play. I also tried two WMV movies, but here playback stops after approx. one second. Any idea what's worng?

Marc Cymontkowski
May 24, 2007, 16:58:37
Hi,

If you open the Workbench and choose "Open Media File ..." from the file menu to render one of your files, which MPEG splitter and which decoder is used there? Moonlight/Elecard?

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

k.dost
May 25, 2007, 06:58:46
In the first test it was MainConcept, now I uninstalled this one and tried Elecard, with the same result. Is there a way to it working, also with WMV. I need that for a project within a short time.

Klaus

Marc Cymontkowski
May 25, 2007, 08:37:36
Hi Klaus,

Please contact support@montivision.com for an updated version of the filter.

Regards,

Marc