PDA

View Full Version : 4 x Conexant Fusion 878A

Bestbier
July 26, 2006, 13:31:36
Hi

I have sent a mail to support@imagingcontrol but have had no reply.

I have a Adlink Angelo RTV24. It has 4 x composite ins using Conexant Fusion 878A. The supplied driver did not work, so I downloaded a DirectX driver from their site (It is the same driver as the one at btwincap.sorceforge.net, jusst with different install instructions). When I run one of the precompiled IC sample programs I get an "Not all properties could be restored" error, but after that it works correctly (live preview and overlay). When I try and run a sample in VB the devicesetupdialogs appears with all the fields disabled.

Any ideas
Regards
Bestbier

Johannes Vogel
July 27, 2006, 12:49:19
Hello,
You probably have IC Imaging Control TIS. This version is shipped free of charge with every device that is manufactured by us. You need IC Imaging Control Professional in order to be able to open third party drivers.

Bestbier
July 27, 2006, 20:40:20
Hi Johannes

You are correct. I have the version that came on the DFG/SV1 CD installed. We have purchased the Professional version in the past. I used it with a Pinnicale card. I think it was version 1.3 then we got a free upgrade to 1.4. Can you please mail (pbest@iafrica.com) me a quotation on a upgrade to version 3. I am using VB 2005.

Regards
Nicolaas

Bestbier
July 28, 2006, 12:50:34
Hi Johannes

I found my version 3 Proffessional license key. Reinstalled and now my Adlink RTV24 and DFG/SV1 work correctly. So don't worry about the quotation.

Regards
Nicolaas Bestbier

Johannes Vogel
July 28, 2006, 17:04:42
Hello,
I like to hear that.
Have a nice weekend.