PDA

View Full Version : Exposure

ruicosta
June 8, 2006, 20:08:17
Hi,

I’m using the camera DFx 21BF04. I have installed the IC WDM Driver that came with the camera.

I’m running the DemoApp that present in samples directory of IDC Imaging control 2.0.
When I change the exposure to 1/30 in Device Properties window the image present in main window has change as expected. But when i close the Device properties window the image change again to another unexpected exposure value. If i open again the Device Properties window the exposure value is not the value that I have selected.

Why this happen ? Why I can’t selected the exposure that I want ?
I have the same problem in my own program that used this Device properties window.

Best regards
Rui Costa

Stefan Geissler
June 9, 2006, 09:43:15
Hello Rui,

We have released IC Imaging Control 2.1 relativ shortly after the 2.0 release. You should have got an update notification through email. At least the current version is 3.0 and this version has not the exposure problem. I suggest to update either to version 2.1 or to version 3.0 (or to both). You may send a request for a free update to support@imagingcontrol.com. Please write your IC Imaging Control licensekey in this email. Thank you.

ruicosta
June 9, 2006, 16:44:39
Thank you Stefan.