PDA

View Full Version : .Net and Sony camera

Sergei Labur
May 9, 2006, 20:02:46
Hi all
I have "Unregistered Trial" on the screen running DemoApp after reinstalling IC Imaging Control 3.0 with a new professional license.

Any suggestions?

Is there a guide that describes your .Net, VC++, IC Imaging Control version 2.01 and version 3.01 licenses for Sony and DMK 21BF04 cameras?

Regards, Sergei

Stefan Geissler
May 10, 2006, 08:26:30
Hello Sergei,

I have "Unregistered Trial" on the screen running DemoApp after reinstalling IC Imaging Control 3.0 with a new professional license.

i already answered this question on the mail you have sent to support@imaging control too. I have sent you an licensed SONY DCam driver. The "UNREGISTERED TRIAL" text is created by the camera driver, not by IC Imaging Control. You got a license for the driver for free, when you purchased the cameras by us.

Is there a guide that describes your .Net, VC++, IC Imaging Control version 2.01 and version 3.01 licenses for Sony and DMK 21BF04 cameras?

No. Simply it is: If the cameras a purchased at The Imaging Source, the licenses are provided for free. License keys are written on the labels of the CD covers and on the inquiries.