PDA

View Full Version : first step

dinesh8_10
October 6, 2005, 05:57:51
dear sir

Previously i had worked with imaging control through visual basic for a image processing application. My application is working fine.But due speed point of view i thought that i should switch to visual c++. I m a starter in visual c++. I started working with your tutorial "first step". First step is working fine.. i m able to see the video on my view window . but My application is require pixel data of coming image and process that data as per my requirement.. how can i work in that way ... plaese give some guide line for that work....

with regards
dinesh kumar meena

Stefan Geissler
October 6, 2005, 09:11:47
Hello Dinesh,

I attached an VC6 image processing sample to this quote. The image processing is done in the "CListener" class. You can unzip the file in the IC Imaging Control samples\vc6 directory.

dinesh8_10
October 7, 2005, 12:54:03
sir

thanks for your support... the demo program is working fine ... i want know to one thing ....is it correct that vc++ is faster than vb apllication with your active x....actually , Initially i made a image processing application with this activex ...its working fine ....my application is to capture the real time images and find some parametr based on image data...I found that due to image processing function, it become very slow ..... tha's why i look for vC++ ....

with reagrds

dinesh kumar meena

Stefan Geissler
October 7, 2005, 14:51:31
Hello Dinesh,

If you process each pixel of an image, then VC is much more faster than VB.
If you only display an image, then there is no big difference.