PDA

View Full Version : DV Splitter Audio Out - AVI Mux input problems

Unregistered
June 24, 2005, 14:53:56
HI,

I am having problems outputting audio on my filtergraph.

I have a Sony Handycam connected to a DV splitter (I then have various other filters off the video feed) before both audio and video is fed into an AVI Mux and subsequent file writer.

The graph works fine in the Montivision workbench, when I run the graph I produce a avi video file with audio. When I save the mvp though the connection between the DV splitter- Audio out pin and the AVI Mux - input 2 pin dissappears.

I have opened the MVP file and seen the connection exists within the XML, however the workbench is not displaying it. Perhaps this is a problem with the XML parser? Obviously when I execute this graph within my application I am getting video files with no audio due to the missing connection.

Any thoughts? urgency appreciated.

Many Thanks,

G

Marc Cymontkowski
August 24, 2005, 23:10:45
Hi G,

sounds really strange, we'll try to reproduce that behaviour here.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

Bernd Peretzke
August 31, 2005, 17:58:18
Hi,

This is a problem of the correct order of the connections. The audio connection was made before the video connection. But the AVI Mux doesn't provide the second pin at this time. Make sure that the audio path is connected to the first pin of the AVI Mux. An other option is to edit the MVP file in a text editor and set the connection block for the audio pin behind the video connection to the AVI Mux.

Regards
Bernd