PDA

View Full Version : Trial Version

Unregistered
June 15, 2005, 13:40:44
I have used the trial version as all we want is to use the IC Imagecontrol to display and image. I have written the code. Is all i need now is to purchase a run time licence?

Stefan Geissler
June 15, 2005, 13:58:04
Hello,

No. You would need a developer license of the IC Imaging Control SDK. With the developer license come 10 runtime licenses.

salims
June 15, 2005, 14:43:34
No. You would need a developer license of the IC Imaging Control SDK. With the developer license come 10 runtime licenses.

So what is the difference between the two. Is there someone within imagingsource i can talk to. It is just that our application is very simple (all we are doing is a live video) and we harldy use the capability of the IC Imaging Control and i know my company with no approve me buying the product. If i buy a camera from yourselves is IC Imaging Control SDK included with it.

thanks in advance

Stefan Geissler
June 15, 2005, 14:49:58
Hello,

The difference is, that you can build an exe file with the runtime license, because the runtime license does not include the SDK source codes, samples, documentation.

It is correct, with a camera from us, one developer license comes with it.

For more informations about the licenses, please refer to :
http://www.theimagingsourceforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317535

Also, if your application only displays a live video and does nothing more, no properties, no AVI capture, no image data access, then the simple expamples that come wit the DirectX SDK should be good enough. This would not create any costs for your company.