PDA

View Full Version : ic imaging license

Unregistered
June 15, 2005, 09:21:05
Dear Sir
i m working in india in the field of imaging. i am only s/w developer in my group. i am using the eavluation version of Ic imaging. Now i want to buy license of this. your website shows two kind of license 1. Developer license and 2. Run time licese. what is diffence between these two ... i already post mail to your sales divison but i donot get any reply from your side.
reply me as soon as possible along with all price infromation.............
with regards

dinesh

Johannes Vogel
June 15, 2005, 10:39:52
Hello,

There was a problem with your email address. Therefore, we were unabel to send you an answer.

There is no functional difference between the Trial and the Full version except, that you cannot build an exe file in VB using the Trial version.

A runtime license may only be used if you have at least one developer license. In the following I will explain the licensing in more detail:

The licensing consists of two parts:
1) If you want to develop a software using IC, you need one developer license for every developer that is working on the project.
2) No matter how much IC functionality you use, If you sell, distribute, use in-house or give away for free a software that was developed with IC (this is also true for the demo programs that come with IC), you need one runtime license for every copy. Please note that there are already 10 runtime licenses included in the Professional developer license.
Because of 1) you cannot buy a runtime license without having purchased at least one developer license.

hkposhiya
June 17, 2005, 18:26:18
hello johannes,
i am hkposhiya from india. ihave your ic 2...
i wnat to know where is run time in licence 2.0 .i could not find my 10 run time file in my ic2
please send me detail how, when run time is used.

Johannes Vogel
June 20, 2005, 09:35:01
Please send your request to sales@imagingcontrol.com