PDA

View Full Version : Problem with compiling simple program

Unregistered
April 21, 2005, 14:23:50
Hi,
I ran into a problem when i try to compile a very basic program. I use VS2003 on Win2000 with DXSDK9 installed. I followed the instructions in help file to create a new project and after i added

#include "tisudshl.h"
#include <algorithm>

to stdafx.h the project won't compile giving me these errors:

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(120) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'tVideoFormatItem'

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(120) : error C2501: 'DShowLib::Grabber::tVideoFormatItem' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(121) : error C2065: 'tVideoFormatItem' : undeclared identifier

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(121) : error C2955: 'std::vector' : use of class template requires template argument list
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\vector(896) : see declaration of 'std::vector'

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(121) : error C2955: 'std::vector' : use of class template requires template argument list
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\vector(896) : see declaration of 'std::vector'

c:\Program Files\The Imaging Source Europe GmbH\IC Imaging Control 2.1\ClassLib\include\Grabber.h(123) : error C3203: 'vector' : class template invalid as template argument for template parameter 'TType', expected a real type

I'm a little bit frustrated especially since i never had this kind of problem before with these libraries. I'd apreciate any help or hints on what could be the problem with my setup.

Thanks.

Stefan Geissler
April 25, 2005, 10:25:57
Hello,

Please try to rebuild one of the sample projects. If they do not compile, please deinstall IC Imaging Control and install it again in order to repair changed header files.

If they compile, compare their project settings to you project and adapt you project to the settings of the sample project.