PDA

View Full Version : Button OnePush for WhiteBalance

uvel
March 8, 2005, 16:54:14
Hello,
I am trying to realise the one push functionality for white balance in my application. But I could not find the answer in the help and sample files. Do you have a small program which describe this.

I am working with V2.0.

Thanks in advance

With kind regards
Ulli

Stefan Geissler
March 9, 2005, 08:16:30
Ulli,

Please have a look into the "VC6/VCD Simple Property" sample. It uses the "CSimplePropertyAccess" class, that provides simple access to the VCD properties. This sample implements the white balance one push button.
If this sample is missing in your IC Imaging Control setup, please send a request to support@imagingcontrol.com, so you can receive a free updat to IC Imaging Control 2.1.

uvel
March 9, 2005, 15:09:35
Stefan,
I've build in the following lines and the files "SimplePropertyAccess.xxx" in my program. But the program is not working. I've got the message "not possible". Why?

I've make some test with version 2.0 and 2.1. I am using the camera DFK21F04.

Kind regards
Ulli

CSimplePropertyAccess m_VCDProp;
m_VCDProp.init( pGrabber->getAvailableVCDProperties() );
if( !m_VCDProp.isOnePushAvailable( VCDID_WhiteBalance ) )
{
MessageBox( "not possible!" );
}
else
{
m_VCDProp.push( VCDID_WhiteBalance );
}

Stefan Geissler
March 10, 2005, 08:15:06
Ulli,

Does the DemoApp shows the white balance OnePush button? If not, you did not install the correct driver for your DFK 21F04. You may have a look into the device manager and check in ther camera propertiers the installed driver. The driver provider should be The Imaging Source and not Microsoft. The Windows standard DCam driver does not support the OnePush button.

Your code snippet is correct.