PDA

View Full Version : DFK21F04 White Balance

Azeem Anwer
March 3, 2005, 15:37:22
I have tried to get and set the WhiteBalanceBlue and WhiteBalanceRed elements of the DFK21F04 but could not succeed. These is no sample code provided with the IC Imaging Control that I could refer to. The IC Capture > Device > Properties > Color page shows two sliders for White Balance Blue and Red. Where as the "List VCDProperties" sample does not display these elements. Kindly provide sample code to get and set WhiteBalnceBlue, Red, and OnShot elements.

Best regards

Stefan Geissler
March 4, 2005, 09:03:06
Azeem,

Did you install the correct driver of the DFK 21F04? Please confirm this by a look into the Device Manager at the camera properties. The driver must be provided by "The Imaging Source".
If the driver is installed correctly, please post again. Then i will create a sample.

Stefan Geissler
March 4, 2005, 12:02:37
Azeem,

IC Imaging Control provides the "VCD Simple Property" sample. This samples shows, how to create the controls for white balances. It uses the "CSimplePropertyAccess" class, that provides simple access to the properties of a video capture device.
For a documentation of this class refer to the "Classlibraries User's Guide" in the chapter "Class Library Reference"->"Helper Classes" or have a look to
http://www.imagingcontrol.com/ic/docs/html/class/CSimplePropertyAccess.htm