PDA

View Full Version : Can't open file for writing when Install

Junji
February 25, 2005, 04:00:56
Hi.
I have been troublesome around in activex controls,
so I have checkd up some issues related.
Then I remeber that I had some install errors saying that to open for writing was failed for such files;comdlg.ocx, mscomctl.ocx, msvcp70.dll, msvcr70.dll(They all in SYSTEM32).
I don't have any idea of the reason;my system has affeced it, or MontiVison tool kit has any trouble.
Any advice reminded please.
Thanks.

UMENO, Junji.

Bernd Peretzke
March 1, 2005, 10:26:07
Hi,

Maybe there are some applications running during installation that uses these files. So the setup can't overwrite these files. Please close all running application also from the system try and install our devkit again.

What kind of problems you have?

Regards
Bernd

Junji
March 7, 2005, 03:36:09
Hi.THanks for your reply.

I've got some trouble in building VB.NET application with SMARTCONTROL.
I wrote in a direction of the Online Help that tells to write like this,

Dim graph as MVSMartControl.IMVSCFilterGraph
graph = AxCMVSmartControl.GetOcx
graph .LoadConfig(".\sample.mvp")

I can't build my application because 'GetOcx' isn't a member visible on my environment,
and I can't see the 'CMVSmartControl Object' check box in the Customize ToolBox of Tool Menu,
though the Online Help demontrates to check the check box.

In the samples of MontiVision Dev Kit,
there are some codes for SmartControl of VB.NET., which are built and work successfully and have their own files in the 'obj' directory;
'Axinterop.MVSmartControl.dll', 'Interop.MVSmartControl.dll'.

What is the Axinterop.MVSmartControl.dll file?
and how can I make it?

Thank you.

Bernd Peretzke
March 7, 2005, 09:14:03
Hi,

The Cutomize Toolbox dialog image was wrong in our help file. Look for the MVSmartControl Object checkbox within the COM Components list. Sorry for the mistake.

The Axinterop.MVSmartControl.dll file is a generated file from the VB.NET enviroment.

Regards
Bernd