PDA

View Full Version : Filtergraph Examples

MarkJ
December 4, 2004, 01:17:39
I have sucessfully used my Logitech source filter with MV Buffer filter and video renderer for local view of my webcam.

Next, I introduced the Network Renderer and Network Source filters along with a MJPEG compressor/decompressor pair to provide for remote view of my video. So, all is well.

My problem is that I have little experience in video and audio processing and rely on filtergraph examples to show me what filters can work together to form a solution. If you could provide a web link to a site that explains how filters can be used together to form comprehesive solutions, I would very much appreciate knowing of such.

Specifically, I want to be able to add audio support to my stream before the Network Renderer and I will need to understand what filter will be requried on the other end to get the audio stream out before audio render filter.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

Mark

Marc Cymontkowski
December 8, 2004, 14:39:23
Hi Mark,

Did you take a look at the MVP samples provided with our kit?

Our main focus is on images/video, therefore you won't find much about audio. If you want to mix video and audio before you send it you have to use a mux like the AVI mux which you will find in the Stream \\ Transform section.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

MarkJ
December 14, 2004, 09:01:09
I have checked out all of the examples. I have not found anything that clairifies which filter to use to bring both PCM audio and RGB video togther and then bring them apart again. It appears that I can use the AVI Mux filter to get both the raw audio and video together into a stream. I cannot, however, find a filter that breaks them apart for separate rendering (getting them over the network should be easy if I can get them apart again). The AVI splitter will not accept the stream from the AVI Mux.

Any suggestions (direct or reference to online material that will teach me which filters to use) would be appreciated.

As an alternative, I can send the audio and video separately, but it would be nice to have them both more synchronized.

Thanks in advance.

Mark J

Marc Cymontkowski
December 23, 2004, 10:04:49
Hi Mark,

I talked to a developer and he told me that it is not yet possible to transmit muxed audio and video using our network filters when working with the AVI multiplexer and AVI splitter.

Anyway it is possible to mux audio and video by using for example a MPEG transport stream.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

ims4f214
May 29, 2008, 09:53:25
:confused:
Hi,
i have probleme with DemoFilters's DLL. I need to know, what are the stages for calling the DLL to a main source (project workspace containing the dll).
regards