PDA

View Full Version : Hi Stefan - Important

atul
November 15, 2004, 15:06:53
Hi Stefan,

I will be highly obliged if i can have a look at the versions of Motion Detection Code you have. May be i get some kind idea looking at that.

I will also be obliged by you if you can ask/consult your colleagues/friends who can help me with the functional code suiting my requirements (to avoid motion detection of noise and light flickering).

If a need arise for a purchase, i would like to know about the same.

thanks & regards,
atul.

Stefan Geissler
November 15, 2004, 15:50:43
Atul,

If i am right, i have sent my sample already to you. I have no more sample code.

atul
November 15, 2004, 16:32:50
Hi Stefan,

Yes stefan, i have received your earlier code posted. Thanks. Actually i needed some further assisstance. Thats all fine with me if its not possible beyond this stage.
I just asked you to know if during this time you had come across some more information.
Also, since i am in the urgent requirement i just thought of asking you if you are aware of some .dll file of any product which i can purchase and get results as per my requirements.

thanks for your co-operation,

regards,
atul.

Stefan Geissler
November 15, 2004, 16:35:22
Atul,

Sorry, i have no DLL files, that i can deliver.

atul
November 15, 2004, 16:39:02
Hi Stefan,

No problems. i am really sorry to disturb you if i have.

thanks & regards,
atul.

Stefan Geissler
November 15, 2004, 16:41:25
Atul,

You do not disturb me. But developing a stable motion detection algorithm, that works under your flickering lightning conditions is no trivial. This can not be done within one or two weeks.

atul
November 15, 2004, 16:47:30
Hi Stefan,

Thanks Stefan.
Yes i do understand. Its a tough job. In case you come across something, then do make me aware of it.

thanks & regards,
atul.