PDA

View Full Version : ICImaging Version 2 - DirectX9.c and XP

pdavila
October 18, 2004, 17:23:22
Hi,

I have recently installed ICImaging version 2.0 and DirectX 9.c (October 2004 release) into Windows 2000. The "VCD Property Inspector" application worked find.

I then built an XP SP1 PC and installed the same ICImaging version 2.0 and DirectX 9.c (October 2004 release). The "VCD Property Inspector" no longer works. It does enumerate the Grabbers installed as well as the resolutions, but the video no longer displays.

Are there any known issues with XP and SP1?

Thanks in advance.

Stefan Geissler
October 19, 2004, 10:03:40
Hello,

I tested this on Windows XP with SP 2 and DirectX 9.0c SDK without any problems. Are you sure, you have installed the correct drivers?

Kay
October 19, 2004, 19:38:08
Stefan,

Thanks for the post.

I uninstalled DirectX 9.c and reinstalled it. Your VCD application is displaying video now. Go figure!?

By the way, when I try using an Asus EAX600XT VGA card as a frame grabber, I get no video with your VCD application. VCD is able to enumerate the VGA card frame grabber, resolutions and modes, but no video gets displayed.

My setup is as follows:

Asus P5AD2 ******board.
ASUS EAX600Xt/HTVD PCI Express VGA card.

Stefan Geissler
October 20, 2004, 08:03:29
Hello Kay,

please send a request to support@imagingcontrol.com. So i can send you a link to another IC 2.0 version, that may shows a video from this card.