PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with trial version

Unregistered
August 19, 2004, 11:28:05
Hi, I've been evaluating LOADS of different capture components recently as we are trying to find one which fits our application. Basically we have a four-port capture card (Trust 814 PCI) and are trying to capture a single frame from each input in turn. As fast as possible.

Your product seems the most interesting as it give access to the RingBuffer, unfortunately since downloading the 2.0 trial it has ceased to operate...

We get the error message "Runtime error! The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way." This happens even with the VCD property inspector...

Any clues???

Regards
Simon Rackstraw
Technographic Displays Ltd

Stefan Geissler
August 19, 2004, 13:38:08
Hello,

Please send a request to support@imagingcontrol.com, so we can solve this problem. Also we need to know your Windows version.

Sinna
August 20, 2004, 14:39:55
Hey,

I followed the 'First steps in VB6' instructions in the help file and I also receive the error.

I'm using WinXP SP1 (fully patched) on a P4 2.8Ghz.

Kindly regards,
Sinna

Sinna
August 20, 2004, 14:46:45
Problem solved ?!?

You have to reboot your PC to have it working.
(The installation package doesn't mention this!).

Sinna

Sinna
August 20, 2004, 14:50:25
Not solved :(

When using the Fire-i400 camera, the error occurs. When using the generic driver (comes with WinXP) the program executes as expected.

Sinna

Stefan Geissler
August 23, 2004, 08:56:15
Hello,

As i wrote before, please send a request to support@imagingcontrol.com, so i can send patched DLLs to you. This is the only way to fix this problem.