PDA

View Full Version : properties-page

ryne
June 28, 2004, 17:12:25
Is it possible to make a properties page for my own, with Filter-SDK created filters for interacting a little bit more with it.
Or is it possible to make some more input pins with i.e. integer

thx

Marc Cymontkowski
June 29, 2004, 09:33:46
Hi,

The Filter SDK supports one input and one output pin for now.

You can use the filters IMVFilterSDK::GetParameter() and IMVFilterSDK::SetParameter() methods to interact with the filter.

The methods are used to access the custom parameter structure FILTER_PARAMETER.

You can add new items to this structure within your custom filter and access them by using the above methods. Declare the structure within the calling application, create an instance of it and give its pointer to GetParameter() in order to fill it.

... your app ...

// Custom parameter strucure used in this filter
typedef struct _FILTER_PARAMETER
{
INT iParam1;
double dParam2;
BYTE byParam3;
} FILTER_PARAMETER;

FILTER_PARAMETER FilterParameter;

pIMVFilterSDK->GetParameter( &FilterParameter, sizeof(FILTER_PARAMETER) );

... your app ...

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

Michael Lee
July 14, 2004, 04:03:19
Hello,

I'm new to DirectShow stuff.
I wonder if there is a way for creating a filter with two input pins for two input images. I want to generate an interlaced image from the two input images. Actually, I'm trying to interlace two stereo video images.

Could you give more details than the above suggestion?

Many thanks,
Michael

Marc Cymontkowski
July 14, 2004, 13:44:23
Hello Michael,

To code a DirectShow Filter with two input pins, you have to use the DirectShow API which is not really a simple task if you are new to it.

We offer development services. If you are interested in a quote for the development of such a filter, please email me directly at sales@montivision.com.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski

Marc Cymontkowski
July 29, 2004, 18:42:34
Hello Michael,

Good news, we added Property Page support to the Filter SDK! It will be part of the next version which will be released at the end of the next week.

Best Regards,

Marc Cymontkowski