View Full Version : Bufferaccess
April 14, 2004, 12:34:44
I am starting a new vc++ app and wish to include the bufferaccess filter utilizing callback. What are the proper steps after adding the mvcontrol to setup a project for this? (I have no problem with the other filter types(non interface))
April 16, 2004, 10:36:10
1. You have to create a filter configuration with the MV Workbench that contains the MV Buffer Access filter.
2. Load the configuration in your application with the MV Integration Control
3. You have to implement the IMVBufferAccessCallbackC for C++ or IMVBufferAccessCallbackVB / IMVBufferAccessCallbackVBDirect for Visual Basic aplications.
4. Set the interface implementation from step 3 with the IMVBufferAccess::SetInterface method.
5. Start the filter configuration with the MV Integration Control.
The BufferAccess samples show how to implement the interface from step 3 and how to use the MV Buffer Access sample.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.