PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Analog Inputs

PjotrvA
October 13, 2003, 10:53:32
Hi,

Since it is not possible to use the DFG 1394/1 for multiple analog input;

Do you have hardware which is capable of receiving multiple analog signals from different camarea's?

The hardware needs to be compatible with Direct X / DirectShow.
A nice feature would be the capability to use both synchronized and asychronized inputs.

greetings Pjotr

Stefan Geissler
October 13, 2003, 14:59:31
Pjtor,

Yes, we have frame grabber, that can grab two analog signals parallel. Please refer to:
http://www.1394imaging.com/products/interfaces/dfgmc2/

PjotrvA
October 17, 2003, 15:16:02
Hi again,

Is it possible to so auch a board connected to some filter using RGB24 Outputs in graphEdit. This way I can see if the board is usefull for me and I can recommend purchase of a board.

thnx Pjotr

Johannes Vogel
October 17, 2003, 15:47:08
Hi,

I am afraid, I do not understand your question. What do you mean by "possible to so auch a board" ?

PjotrvA
October 17, 2003, 16:31:27
Hi,

Sorry about the typo's

I meant is it possible to connect the double framegrabber in graphedit to a filter designed to receive two RGB24 MediaSamples on the inputpins. If this is possible (a picture of a connected framegrabber would be nice) I can recommend purchase of the framegrabber.

thnx Pjotr

Stefan Geissler
October 20, 2003, 08:52:05
Pjotr,

I have attached a Graphedit screen shot. On the screen shot, you can see the two outputs of the DFG/MC2 connected to one filter. (This filter combines two RGB8 images and creates a red/green 3D image.)

PjotrvA
October 20, 2003, 10:38:03
Hi Stefan,

It looks like I can use this framegrabber to connect to my own filter. I'll recommend it to my superior.

thnx,
Pjotr

PjotrvA
January 13, 2004, 20:15:09
HI,

It's been a while since my last visit, but the application is working as it should. I would like to thank you for your support.

greetings Pjotr