PDA

View Full Version : Detecting whatever a imagesource is active or not

Unregistered
September 30, 2003, 18:20:20
Hi
My senario is as follows:

we use the IMVIntegrationControl (in vb.net) to show a livevideo feed from a firewire port.

If there is no videosignal avalible the controls pops up a window allowing us to select a alternate video source.

Is there a way to raise an error instead, so we can avoid the popup?

Best regards

Jess L Andersen
Dynamic Knowledge Structures ApS

Marc Cymontkowski
October 1, 2003, 16:50:36
Hi,

I have forwarded your request to the responsible developer, i'll post the answer as soon as i got it.

Regards

Marc Cymontkowski

Marc Cymontkowski
October 2, 2003, 08:15:59
Hi,

It is not possible with the current version of the control, but we will add an option for the next version which will probably be released within the next four weeks.

Regards

Marc Cymontkowski

jessla
October 2, 2003, 13:17:44
Thank you.

I'm looking forward to the update then..

Best regards

Jess L Andersen
Dynamic Knowledge Structures

jessla
December 9, 2003, 10:18:35
Hi Again.

Is the update ready. I have not been able to finde it anywhere on your website.

Best regards.
Jess L Andersen
Dynamic Knowledge Structures

Marc Cymontkowski
December 9, 2003, 10:51:11
Hi,

Please contact support@montivision.com for detailed information about the state of the updated control.

Regards

Marc Cymontkowski

mikec
February 13, 2004, 09:52:42
Not sure if this may help, but we experienced the same issue.
I have used a downloaded twain control to look for a twain video source and try to activate it.
The activation event of the twain control only fires if a functioning camera is attached to the system, so I have loaded the montivision configuration within this event.
If no camera is present, the activation event is never fired, the configuration is never loaded and therefore you don't get the error.

Marc Cymontkowski
February 16, 2004, 10:12:24
Hi,

I am just curious: Which Twain Control do you use and how do you use it in combination with MontiVision? Might be very helpful for us.

Thanks,

Marc Cymontkowski