PDA

View Full Version : please any one help me

fadyone
July 10, 2003, 12:00:19
i have a camera and VB 6.0 i want to get picture from this camera and then analayse this picture to RGB
i wait your help
thank you

Johannes Vogel
July 14, 2003, 16:31:36
Hello,

There is a VB demo "Doing Image Processing in Visual Basic" that shows you how to access the individual RGB values of an image. Please refer to the online documentation for details:

http://www.imagingcontrol.com/ic/docs/html/activex/basic/i_bas_imageprocessing.htm

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

fadyone
July 15, 2003, 02:21:58
thank you for answer me , but if i want to know the % for each color RGB how i can know ? i mean if i have picture have 3 color RGB and i want to know the % for each color .
thank you

Johannes Vogel
July 15, 2003, 09:28:06
Hello,

Since you have access to the RGB components of every pixel (The example "Doing Image Processing in Visual Basic" shows how to do that), you can do every calculation on the pixel values you like.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

fadyone
July 15, 2003, 16:04:39
for using way to process image should i have ic image processing software ?
because i dont have this software ? there is way to install this software ?

Johannes Vogel
July 15, 2003, 18:03:02
Hello,

I am afraid, I do not understand your question. You do not need an image processing toolkit to do very simple processing on pixel values like counting how many pixels have a specific color. All you need is IC Imaging control.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

fadyone
July 16, 2003, 02:55:28
but how can i do that without ICImagingControl.ocx i have visual basic 6 but when i try to find the ICImagingControl.ocx there is no so how can i get it ?

Johannes Vogel
July 16, 2003, 11:07:41
Hello,

A trial version of IC Imaging control is available on our website:

http://www.imagingcontrol.com/ic/downloads/trial/

The trial version runs for 60 days.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

fadyone
July 16, 2003, 11:36:30
ok but this trail version will finish after 60 day ? so what i will do after that ?
can i remove and install agine ?

Johannes Vogel
July 16, 2003, 17:34:59
Hello,

If you are content with IC Imaging Control, We would be very happy if buy it. If the trial version expires, there is no way to make it work again. Reinstalling or setting back the system clock will not help.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support