PDA

View Full Version : VB "License info for this component not found"

Unregistered
June 13, 2003, 23:03:44
Support:
I have just installed the trial of IC 1.4 for the first time under VB6.0 SP 5, Windows XP. I installed DirectX 9 as instructed. When I open any sample project into VB, I can run the application from inside VB just fine but when I try to compile the application, it gives me the "License information for this component not found" error. Is this by design in the trial, an oversight on my part or a bug?

Stefan Geissler
June 16, 2003, 07:01:43
Hello,

You are right, this is done by the trial version of IC Imaging Control. With the tial version, you can use the ActiveX control only in the design version of Visual Basic and test it.
If you want to create executables and work with IC Imaging Control, you need to puchase the full version of IC Imaging Control.

radany
July 27, 2003, 14:55:33
Hello,

I have the same problem said in the top, but I buy the IC Imaging Control v 1.4 and I have the serial number required, and I put it in the Installation Program.

If you need more information about my Serial Number, just solicit me to my email

I have VB6 SP4, Windows XP, DirectX 9.

Best Regards

Radany

(Sorry my poor English :mad: )

Johannes Vogel
July 28, 2003, 13:00:36
Hello,

You are facing a known probelm with IC 1.4 that will show up under certain circumstances. Please write a mail to support@imagingcontrol.com and ask for help.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support