PDA

View Full Version : I purchased but no license key or download link?

NDT
May 1, 2003, 04:36:31
I bought a single runtime version now...I chose the electronic download option but...It didn't send me a link or license key or anything of the sort? So what am I supposed to do now?

Webmaster
May 2, 2003, 08:56:53
Hello NDT

Thank you for your purchase of a runtime license for IC Imaging Control.

A runtime license is required for each end-user application you sell that deploys IC Imaging Control. For example, if you have created an application with IC Imaging Control and you sell 50 copies of this end-user application, you require 50 runtime licenses.

Do you require a developer license?

One developer license is required for each developer working with IC Imaging Control. For example, if you have three developers, creating an application that deploys IC Imaging Control, you require three developer licenses.

Developer licenses can also be purchased using the same store that you used to purchase the runtime license.

If there is anything else I can do to help you, please let me know.

All the best

Webmaster

shining
May 5, 2003, 00:06:30
If I just use the software for myself, can I buy a developer's license without any running time license?

I mean if I don't need the 10 running time licenses that come with devolper license, could it be cheaper?

Webmaster
May 5, 2003, 12:54:33
Hello shining

There is just the one price for a developer license, including 10 runtime licenses. It is not possible to remove the runtime licenses from the developer license. Sorry.

All the best

Webmaster