PDA

View Full Version : To take an image ie still from Visual Basic and store

joykk
April 27, 2003, 10:49:01
Hi,
I am new to this forum. So please bear with me. I wated to take stills or images using camera through VB application and store it in my hard disk or data base. How it could be possible. Can any one of you guide me with source code and direction. Thanks in advance
Regards
joy.k.k

Stefan Geissler
April 28, 2003, 08:01:01
Joy,

in the samples/vb6 directory is a sample named "Grabbing an Image". This example shows in a very simple way, how to grab an image from the live video stream and save it into a file.

joykk
April 28, 2003, 09:10:10
Hi Stefan,
Thanks for your help.i wil go through it. Can you give me the rates and condition of your licenced version. I had gone through your rates given in your website.I did'nt understand the term runtime licence.Is it only one runtime licenece enough for me to run my application because i wanted to use it only for one of my application only.Eagerly waiting for your answer

Regards.
joy.k.k

Johannes Vogel
April 28, 2003, 11:21:48
Hello Joy,

The licensing consists of two parts:

1) If you want to develop a software using IC, you need one developer
license for every developer that is working on the project.

2) No matter how many IC functionality you use, If you sell, distribute, use inhouse or give away for free a software that was developed with IC, you need one runtime license for every copy.

Please note that there are already 10 runtime licenses included in the developer license.

Because of 1) you cannot buy a runtime license without having purchased at
least one developer license.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

joykk
May 31, 2003, 08:25:52
Hi,
I am intrested in your IC imaging control software.But i have a doubt to be clarified.I am only the developer developing a software which planning to use IC imaging control in one of the application.Now if i take a developer licence it will be sufficient.That part is clear.Now the doubt is that , you have told that run time licence is applicable to a single project only, ie ok.But my problem is that i will be having several modification on my same project.So each time i make new exe file of that project ,does it require a runtime licence though i had taken developer licence for that project previously.Because i will be taking several exe file of the same project with new modification for the same client.I am not using licence for any other project other than this.Plese clarify me

Regards,
Joy.k.k

Johannes Vogel
June 2, 2003, 10:39:51
Hello,
You need one runtime license if you sell or give away for free a software product to a customer. You may deliver as many variants of the software to the same customer as you like. There is no key machanisme. You have to keep track of how many sofware packages you sell or give away for free.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support