PDA

View Full Version : Load channels of a board

Unregistered
February 25, 2003, 21:51:49
I have a board with composite video and s-video port but i can't change of composite video to s-video because the InputChannel property doesn't load the channels of my board. How can i change the capture from composite to s-video ?

Stefan Geissler
February 26, 2003, 08:13:55
This could be a driver problem. The driver might not be configured correctly.

Please let me know, what kind of board and what drivers do you use for this board.

marcosprog
February 26, 2003, 15:49:34
I'm using a Pinnacle DC10 Plus with windows 2000 and Service Pack 3 and the drivers are the owner drivers.

Thanks

Johannes Vogel
February 26, 2003, 19:00:39
Hello,

How many inputs can be selected in the input combi box of the IC Imaging Control DemoApp ?

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

marcosprog
February 26, 2003, 19:47:51
In the DemoApp anyone but the board has 2 entries, a S-Video and a Composite Video entry.

Johannes Vogel
February 26, 2003, 19:51:00
Hello,

If the DemoApp does not show an input to select, the driver of your board does not support inout selection.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

marcosprog
February 26, 2003, 19:58:13
But with the OCX of driver, i can select between S-Video and Composite Video. I'm using your component because it's offers properties and methods to manipulate some properties of image like contrast, colors and with the other component, it's show a screen where i can change this properties and i want to control by myself this properties. How your component checks the inputs of a board ?

Johannes Vogel
February 26, 2003, 21:17:02
Hello,

If you have an OCX that came with the board, this OCX can use proprietory interfaces of the driver which are not DirectShow compliant. IC Imaging Control cannt access proprietory interfaces of drivers because nobody except the developer of the driver for your board knows the interface. If the DemoApp does not show inputs to select, the driver does not export a DiectShow compliant interface for this property. With regard to this property, the driver is not 100% DirectShow compliant.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support